Tuesday 3 February 2015

snow in the night

Hello.

I realised recently that I have rather neglected my blog, and I have come to the decision that it was because I had solely dedicated it to food. Food is quite a hard topic to keep up with, as being at school there is minimal time when there is the option to cook. I certainly will not stop blogging about food, but I have been searching around the internet recently in search of blogspiration, and happened upon Ella Grace Denton's blog (We Need To Live More). It is right up my street, and so I thought that I could slightly copy some of her overlaying titles, and I really liked the one called: adventure. 

So you here you have it. My first blogged about adventure. It is the first time it has snowed at school this year, leading to a little bit of excitement amongst a few of us in my boarding house. 















Hope you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment